1. name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer.
This data protection information applies to data processing
Controller: Hong Bode GbR, Attorneys at Law (hereinafter “hbp”).
Aroser Allee 84, 13407 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 – 453077790
Fax: +49 (0)30 – 45798811
The hbp company data protection officer can be contacted at the above address, in the name of Lars Bode, lawyer, or at email@example.com.
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.hbp-legal.net, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the accessed file,
– website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
– browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– evaluation of system security and stability as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. In addition, when you visit our website, we use
cookies and analysis services when you visit our website. You can find more detailed explanations of this under points 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscribe request at any time to
firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
c) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
6. google maps
7. social media plug-ins
We may use social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our law firm better known via these. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers.
The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by way of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to
of our website in the best possible way.
Social media plug-ins from Facebook may be used on our website to make their use more personal. For this purpose, we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is an offer from Facebook. When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with Facebook’s servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our
website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options
vacy/) of Facebook.
On our websites, plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) may be integrated. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons). When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Twitter “tweet button” while logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of our pages on your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, do not have any
knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and its use by Twitter. If you do not want Twitter to be able to associate the visit to our pages, please log out of your
Our website may also use so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Instagram. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is sent
transmitted by your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
8. data subject rights
You have the right:
– According to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
– pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
– to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
9 Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether an individual page of our
website is encrypted can be seen by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties.
access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. topicality and change of this data protection explanation
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at http://www.hbp-legal.net./datenschutz.
Kontaktieren Sie Uns
Kontaktieren Sie Uns
Schnell und unverbindlich
Hong Bode GbR
Aroser Allee 84 / 13407 Berlin
Tel.: 0049 (0) 30 453077790 / Fax: 0049 (0) 30 453077790
firstname.lastname@example.org / www.hbp-legal.de